Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I had a great weekend this past weekend and it was much needed! I was able to go to our families cabin on the Middle Fork of the John Day river. The weekend was full of family, laughter, sledding, four wheeling, camp fires, hunting, and so much more! I thank God every day for blessing me with such amazing people in my life. I celebrated 2 great years with my boyfriend who also got me a 10/22 rifle...you could say I was pretty excited. :) The mountains were beautiful and they made me look even more forward to spring time and summer! I hope everyone else had a great weekend during this busy time as well! Here are a few pictures from this weekend:

4 comments:

  1. I looked up the John Day River-wow, what beauty! I now see how you could have so much fun there. I live in Denver, love the mountains. Glad you had such a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a blessing to go out and enjoy the wonderful people and places in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm not sure about how much blending in you'll be doin' with that pink camo though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great enjoyable weekend! I worked, but I look forward to spring as well to have more time to enjoy family and go on trips!!

    ReplyDelete