Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I got a chance to go home last weekend and it was much needed! After another stressful and busy week of school, seeing my family and boyfriend was a great way to spend two days. There really is no place like home and I'm lucky to have such an awesome family to go home to. I'm also pretty lucky to have such a great boyfriend as well ;) Going to different colleges isn't always the easiest, but in the end it'll all be worth it. Weekends are definitely a nice break to have from five days of hard work and I am looking forward to this coming weekend as well! I get to go up to my family's cabin at the Middle Fork of the John Day river with a bunch of family and my boyfriend. I feel blessed that this weekend I will be celebrating two years with an amazing guy and that I will be spending quality time four wheeling, snowmobiling, eating smores by the fire, and hunting with my awesome family as well. Today, I am just simply thankful for...WEEKENDS.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree, there is no place like home! Relaxing with family and boyfriends is always such a stress reliever. I'm glad you got to go home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to go home! I had the feeling that you've been missing it. :) It is such a great feeling to go home. Everything just feels right when you're with the right people, in the right place, at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. I love my weekends, especially my sats.

    ReplyDelete