Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Take a moment to stop and think.

Too often we go through life day by day, week by week, without really stopping to take a moment to be thankful. The only time you really hear a thousand people talking about all the things they're thankful for in life is on Thanksgiving and other holidays. I, myself, am guilty of it as well. I feel like it takes something bad happening in our lives to make us stop for a moment and think about all the things we have to be thankful for. No matter the kind of life that you had or have there is always something good you can find to be thankful for. So, I challenge you to make that call to a friend that you feel you haven't had time to call, tell someone you love them that needs to hear it, and overall, just be thankful and let the people you care about know that you care about them. All too often we go through life without telling people how thankful we are for them and it's often too late before we realize it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Thanks for that little reminder to be thankful for those around us. I'll make a call tonight after reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete